Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Been a LONG while . . .

It's been a LONG while since I posted anything on my blog here . . .  Facebook makes it seem like MAYBE it's not 'beneficial' to have a blog . . . After all, I could post something to my Facebook page and viola! . . . my nearly 4,000 Facebook friends see my post, right?

Um, well . . . no, not really . . . not anymore . . . Facebook uses their 'special' algorithm to limit who actually can see posts.

With that in mind, maybe a blog makes sense again?

I'm not sure yet how often I'll use this blog vs. Facebook, but I AM sure that IF my actual family, friends, and fans subscribe to my blog, they (you?) will actually SEE what I say, instead of it being shown to only a Facebook-selected few!  THAT seems to make sense . . .

Most all of you will find this through the Facebook page - for now . . . But if you want to be sure not to miss something "Totally Historically Important" that I have to share . . .

Do us both a favor . . . Subscribe to this Blog!

We'll both be glad you did . . .


No comments:

Post a Comment